The GO Digital site is an online portal that helps UCLA researchers find technological resources and capabilities across campus and understand how to use them. The site is currently in pilot phase.
Major features of the site include:
- A list of resources available to the UCLA campus for important things such as data storage and management, research consultation, and more
- How To guides that give you step-by-step instructions on how to start using these resources, or other critical things, such as keeping your laptop safe
- Keyword Search helps you find what you’re looking for anywhere on the site
- Data use agreements help you to understand what data is allowed in a particular Cloud application that is contracted with UCLA, whether hosted on campus or from a vendor.
- Feedback form allows you to submit a question or a request for new content.